You play a team sport with some friends Last week a member of the team had an accident and wasn t able to play with you at the weekend You decide to write to him in hospital telling him about the match Write a letter to your friend In your letter tell him

You play a team sport with some friends. Last week a member of the team had an accident and wasn't able to play with you at the weekend. You decide to write to him in hospital, telling him about the match.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
• tell him which team won
• describe the conditions on the day
• say how you felt about the match

Dear John,
Hope you are feeling good now. It's been sad to hear that you met with an accident last week. I know how much you keen towards the football tournament but in your destiny something other is written. Therefore, I thought that I would like to tell you about our recent match result .
As you are the captain of our team and you have the schedule of every match but yesterday our opposite team has won the match.
we have only 10 members in our batch and most of the teammates were not good due to which they were not able to play properly. I was missing your presence from depth of my heart. For the First Half, we are on the top list and in second part of the match , we lost our position because as more than 7 players are being injured . I felt very bad after loosing this series and our team out of the list. So, don't worry next month one more event is coming we will do wonders in that tournament. I pray for your speedy recovery.