You had a good meal at a local restaurant with your family Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it describe the meal you had and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting

You had a good meal at a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting.

Hello Mr. Jay,
I am writing this mail to express my disappointed about your restaurant. my family and I have lived in the communciate for 10 years. Last week we decided to try the food in your restaurant.
my faher ordered a New York steak, and he asked for a well done of the steak due to his sensitive body, and I ordered a casear salad with grilled chicken. When the food has been serviced, we found that there still hadd blood come with the steak. For my salad, I could tell it must be from the freezer because I even eaten ice grains in the vegetables.
we were so disappointed with the food that had been serviced. we talked to our waiter about this, and he told us the manager is out for training, and he gave us this email for contacting you.
it is good and convenience to have a restaurant in the communicate; however, you should have a meeting with your chef and discuss how to improve your meal.
Thanks,
John,
Kind Regards.