You have just learned that your friend has recently become engaged Write a letter to your friend In your letter tell him her how you found out explain how you feel about the news organise to meet your friend for a celebration

You have just learned that your friend has recently become engaged.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
● tell him/her how you found out
● explain how you feel about the news
● organise to meet your friend for a celebration.

Dear Hyesoon,
I’m over the moon to know that you’ve become engaged to Jim. Congratulations on that!

Thanks to Facebook, I could find out this exciting news. Last week, when I was surfing my news feed, I came across a photo of you with Jim and a ring on a table. You also wrote a caption “Yes, I do” for the photo. From that beautiful picture, I could tell you accepted Jim’s proposal.

I’m so excited and happy for you. I have been witnessing and admiring your 4-year relationship with Jim even though there were a lot of difficulties due to the long distance. I always believe you deserve this happy ending with Jim.

I’d like to meet up with you really soon to celebrate this amazing event. Next month, I will have a business trip to Los Angeles from April 9 – 13. I hope you can spend some time with me on 13th at a coffee shop. I’m looking forward to it.

Keep in touch.

Mai