You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday When you got home you realised you had left your wallet there thank your friend for the holiday explain that you left your wallet in their house give them instructions of how to send it back to you

You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday. When you got home, you realised you had left your wallet there.
. thank your friend for the holiday.
. explain that you left your wallet in their house.
. give them instructions of how to send it back to you.

Dear Sana,
I would like to inform you that i have reached safely at home yesterday afternoon and just want to say thanks and tell you that the last week was great as i got a chance to finally spend some time with you. we explored alot in Himachal and our me time was the best part in that trip.
I am missing the fun we had, the places we explored, the food we had, the people we met and the adventure we did was great. we lived that week the fullest.

By the was i while unpacking the luggage today I noticed that my wallet is missing. it seems i forget that in your house because i remember i got my stuff ready and came for breakfast in dining area and there i kept it on the table and forgot. I have my important documents like driving license, Office ID card and credit cards in that wallet which i will be required quite often.
I would want you to courier me the wallet as soon as possible. Since its a wallet and important documents are there so please do not take any risk and send it via safe courier. you can send the wallet through bluedart services and opt for fast option availble. I hope you have my address still here i am writing the proper address so you can check one DJ house, Building 04th, Bangalore Karnataka, 56000. please do not forget to mention my contact number also mention the alternate one too
Once you dispatch the courier please share the tracking number with me so that i will keep an eye on that also will keep you once i recieved the courier
Thankyou