You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday When you got home you realised you had left your wallet there Write a letter to your friend In your letter 1 Thank you friend for the holiday 2 Explain that you left your wallet in their house 3 give the

You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday. When you got home, you realised you had left your wallet there.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
1. Thank you friend for the holiday
2. Explain that you left your wallet in their house
3. give them instructions of how to send it back to you

Dear Uday,
Hope you and your family are excellent. As we had a indoor games such as( chess , Ludo , caram) and Outdoor ( badminton , cricket ) activity during our holiday just few days back. it was really a great fun and unforgettable memory for us. I want to say thanks for convincing me to join your house and meet with your parents and other friends. Because of this short vacation ,I found my self rejuvenated as well as more confident about what I am going to do next as career.

Unfortunately, I forgot my black wallet to your bedroom beside the cupboard on your studying desk when we were watching the horror movie as 'evil dead'. I would like to request have a look and search my purse. it has many essential things as debit card , driving license . If anything got ,please call or courier on my given address which I texted earlier.
Warm regards

Abhay V