Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from you house flat Write a letter to your neighbours In your letter 1 Explain the reasons for the noise 2 Apologise 3 Describe what action you will take

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from you house/flat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
1. Explain the reasons for the noise
2. Apologise
3. Describe what action you will take

Dear Sharma,
As i received your letter about complain of noise from my house. There was a birthday function going on that day on Saturday night. Already you have information as i rent some of apartment. At least six to eight pupils were for this party when i went for outstaion along with my wife and children. As I heard from others also saying about loud music and too much sound during at midnight. However I personally investigating the issue as well as enquiry to each of one those who are living at current. For sure , i will get to know of them as soon as possible. i am really sorry for the incident which is unfortunate as they were acquaintance with all terms and condition of staying in flat. I assure, if I found those were responsible , Undoubtedly asking for leave just right away. From now onwards , I hope it shall never happened in future.

Your Sincerely
Mr Abhay