You have organised 90th birthday party of your relative and invited elderly guests also It was a successful party Write a letter to the hotel manager to provide the feedback In your letter you should tell when the party was why it was successful thank for

You have organised 90th birthday party of your relative and invited elderly guests also. It was a successful party. Write a letter to the hotel manager, to provide the feedback:

In your letter, you should tell:
when the party was,
why it was successful,
thank for a staff member who was really helpful.

Dear Manager,
I am writing this letter to provide you feedback against the birthday party that was organized at your hotel premises. You would be glad to know that event went so well that i can't thank you enough.

Last week, one my relative had upcoming 90th birthday party. Not only, I had to arrange a memorable event but also, I had to take inconsideration of all elderly guests that were invited. Luckily, I found your hotel, while looking for a suitable venue which can cater my audience needs, so i booked it without a single thought.

However, the event turned so well , all audience enjoyed a lot specially when elderly games segment started. Moreover, every individual was bought up in tears when flashback video was being played.The back ground music and hot food was a great combination.

I would like to specially thank your floor manager James, who co operated so well that this event turned into a success. Apart from this, he also accompanied every elderly needs by asking them personally. He is very friendly and maintained a big smile on his face. Lastly, hats off to entire management team who worked so well for this party. I would again like to book an event, very soon.
Yours faithfully,
Maria.