You have received a bill from a mobile phone company for international call charges relating to a time when you did not use your phone for international call Write a letter to company Complaining about this Giving your reasons Asking for bill to be change

You have received a bill from a mobile phone company for international call charges relating to a time when you did not use your phone for international call. Write a letter to company

Complaining about this

Giving your reasons

Asking for bill to be changed

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complain about the bill I received from your company regarding my phone bill usage for overseas calling. My name is Maria and contact number is 9465218980.

Yesterday, I got the bill for March month and according to the statement the amount I need to pay is $120 because of the international calling. I suppose you sent me the wrong bill as I did not use phone for any overseas calling and you can verify this through your software.

To support my side, I would like to inform you that last month I requested to your company to change my plan as I did not require international calling plan. Beside this, I had acknowledged mail also according to that your company had considered my request.

I would like if you could look into the matter and send me the changed bill after checking my new plan. I am also attaching the acknowledged mail received from your company for your reference.

Yours faithfully,
Maria