You recently attended a meeting at a hotel When you returned home you found you had left some important papers at the hotel Write a letter to the manager of the hotel In your letter say where you think you left the papers explain why they are so important

You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.
Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter
• say where you think you left the papers
• explain why they are so important
• tell the manager what you want him/her to do
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to bring your attention towards my documents that I left in your hotel by mistake. my name is maria and yesterday I was there in your premises for some official work.

I booked your conference hall for official meeting and yesterday I was there to attend the meeting with international delegates. after discussion, I showed some statistics data through presentation and kept my all belongings on the dais near projector screen. The meeting was regarding our new project so I indulged so much in the discussion that I forgot to carry my documents from the podium.

As I discussed earlier, my company is starting new project so every detail related to that is in the black leathered file. I need to send these documents to delegates for further processing as soon as possible.

I would like to appreciate if you ask your employees to search my documents from conference hall and hand over to reception. I would be grateful if you could inform me on this number 9012387611 after getting documents and I will collect my documents tomorrow before 10 am.

I look forward to hear you soon.

Yours faithfully,
maria