You have received a letter from your bank asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card However the card was missing from the envelope Write a letter to the bank s head office In your letter explain why you are writing express concern about the mis

You have received a letter from your bank, asking you to acknowledge receipt of a new bank card. However, the card was missing from the envelope.
Write a letter to the bank's head office. In your letter:
explain why you are writing
express concern about the missing card
ask them what they intend to do

Dear sir,
I am writing to let you know that I have received a letter from your bank with the request to acknowledge the invoice of my new bank card. However, the new card is missing in the received bank envelope.

I have received the letter on 2nd February 2021 and opened it promptly. my enthusiasm had been perished away when I realized that there was not any card in its original place. I assumed it might be attached within the document received and search it thoroughly. Unfortunately, I had not succeeded to find it. I was literally disappointed because I need it to pay my utility bills next month. I am concerned now how would I will pay my bills without the card in-hand. I am afraid it may not get delayed with extra charge.

Now you can realize how much it is important to pay the bills on the right time? I reckon there might be a confusion of its presence in the letter at the end of your employee. I would like to receive a duplicate card and please make sure its presence in the letter before sending on my address. I would highly appreciate if you could send me as soon as possible.
Bundle of thanks.

Your faithfully,