You have recently moved to a different house Write a letter to an English speaking friend In your letter 1 Explain why you have moved 2 Describe the new house 3 Invite your friend to come and visit Write at least 150 words

You have recently moved to a different house.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
1. Explain why you have moved
2. Describe the new house
3. Invite your friend to come and visit
Write at least 150 words

Hi John
Hope you're doing well when you receive my letter. I know i am contacting you after a long time, but i have something exciting to share with you. I moved out from my old apartment last week and shifted to new place.

I believe you will be wondering why I did that. The answer is my old landlord try to increase my monthly rent with 50 percent. I have no problem with that society but this rise on rent will put extra burden on my shoulder so I decide to leave that place and find new one. while I was on a look up for new complex one of my co-worker told me that they had an empty apartment for rent in their apartment building. The most wonderful thing happens that this apartment is cheaper than my old one and close to my office

The new apartment is of 1000 square feet and has 2 bedroom. it also has 2 washroom along with kitchen and on bonus it also has a den which is amazing. From my apartment i can see the half of the area of surrey as it loacted on 10th floor. Its been while that we meet each other, why don't you come here and we can spent quality of time together in my new place.

Waiting for your reply

Best Regards
Manvel