You have seen an advertisement looking for volunteers to teach English overseas Write to the recruitment office In your letter Tell them where you saw the advertisement Explain why you would like to go Describe the skills that you have that you think woul

You have seen an advertisement looking for volunteers to teach English overseas. Write to the recruitment office. In your letter,
Tell them where you saw the advertisement
Explain why you would like to go
Describe the skills that you have that you think would help

Dear Mam/Sir
I am writing this letter to you with regards to the information I got from my senior about your retirement next Saturday.

Yesterday, I visited a public park in my hometown for a morning walk, and fortunately, I met my senior that you are going abroad for higher education and you are taking retirement from the school.

To be honest, you are a wonderful teacher who is mastered your subject. Moreover, your teaching style is entirely different from other educators. you always engaged the students in different classroom activities for their better understanding. Also, you treat the learners in a positive way
I have a strong impact of your positive attitude toward learning in my life. I learned a lot from you to become a successful person and reach the top building. In this way, I can enlighten the name of my parents.

I am grateful to have such an intelligent teacher.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Prret