You recently did a short cookery course The cookery school asked for your feedback on this course Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school In your letter describe what you enjoyed about the course say how much cooking you ve done since

You recently did a short cookery course. The cookery school asked for your feedback on this course.
Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school. In your letter
. describe what you enjoyed about the course.
. say how much cooking you've done since the course
. suggest another cookery course you'd like school to offer.

Dear sir

I am one of the ex-learners of your course whereby I learned some extraordinary culinary skills and is penning down this missive in connection with the feedback you had asked about.

Honestly, I perceive that it was the best course that I can ever opt for primarily due to the way it is scheduled to bestow the best cognizance possible regarding cooking to become a pro cook from beginners level. Besides the recipes for a different array of cusines like – Thai, Indian and Chinese, demonstrating innovative ways to present a certain dish was laudable and can be proved very advantageous in the future. I have been cooking at my abode ever since I finished this course as I make a different meals every day to rejuvenate the taste buds of my kith and kins. Additionally, main course was also prepared my me on the silver jubilee of my progenitors which everyone seemed to love.

Apart from this, I would highly recommend to add some other cuisines as well such as Italian and seafood which is sought after in this day and age. Moreover, by including baking in your course would be like adding cherry to the cake.

I am as pleased as punch to learn from such marvellous seasoned chefs.

Yours faithfully

Arshdeep Kaur.