You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or try to get a job You think he she should get a job Write a letter to this friend In this letter Say why she he would not enjoy going to college Explain why ge

You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job. Write a letter to this friend . In this letter :
Say why she/he would not enjoy going to college
Explain why getting a job is good idea for him/her
Suggest types of job that would be suitable for him/her

Dear Hoang
How are you? I hope your family is well. I just got your letter two days ago, and I think it would be helpful for you to listen to my advice whether going to university or trying to get a job.

I feel surprised when hearing news about your willingness to learn history in the Universities of Social Science and Humanity. I think your future major is hard for you to get a well-paid job because this type of career needs someone to have a high mark in there.

Therefore, I'd tell you why getting a job is a good choice for your future. You can get some benefits because of having a permanent job, and one of them is experience. Contradict to university, you may see a lot of people of different ages. BY talking with them, it's helpful for you to get much knowledge on various factors of society.

It'd be efficient for you to work either in an electronic shop or as a telephonist. These kinds of jobs can help you raise your ability about both communication skills and programming software, which create many job opportunities for you in the future.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful for you.
Take care,
Minh