You should spend about 20 minutes on this task There have been some problems with the bus service especially its reliability in your area over the last two weeks Write a letter to the manager of the bus company In your letter describe what the problems ar

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
There have been some problems with the bus service, especially its reliability, in your area over the last two weeks.
Write a letter to the manager of the bus company. In your letter
• describe what the problems are
• explain how these problems are affecting you
• suggest what you would like the company to do

Dear Sir,
I am writing this email regarding your bus service which I have used for more than five years. I start working at 8:am every day and I usually commute to work by your bus. I have had a perfect experience during the previous period. Your driver is always on time and I have never been late for work. but I don't know this time, whether you have any trouble with your transport. I have been late over the last two weeks because your rides are not on time. And I have been lost about 100 dollars imposing fines.

I don't know what problems you have, but I would like you to fix your bus systems. I think you should make some notifications about the changed schedule at the bus station. Therefore I could know and suitably adjust.
I need everything will be back like before. If not, I'm afraid I will change to another transport supplier.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.