You were absent from an important event held by the company you work for Write a letter to your manager In your letter Apologize for your absence and explain the reasoning Explain why you had to be at the other event Explain what you will do to catch up W

You were absent from an important event held by the company you work for.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
• Apologize for your absence and explain the reasoning
• Explain why you had to be at the other event
• Explain what you will do to catch up
Write at least 150 words. You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Mr. Brannagan

Dear Mr. Brannagan,

I am writing to apologize for missing the important event that was held yesterday in the auditorium due to an exigency. I was in the office when suddenly I was informed about my aunt's health condition. Due to this, I had to rush to the hospital to visit her.

Let me explain in more detail. My aunt has been hospitalized and needs immediate treatment. As I am the only close relative on my aunt in this city, I had to be there for her admission and paperwork. Due to her unstable medical condition from last two years, she has been kept in I.C.U for critical observation for next few days.

I spoke with Anne, late afternoon, yesterday about the event. And she would be more than happy to provide me the gist of the event. Additionally, I would submit my insights on the event by latest this weekend.

I hope you would excuse me for being absent.

Yours sincerely,
Maheem Bhatia