You were studying in an English speaking country and suddenly needed to go back to your home country leaving your course incomplete Write a letter to your teacher to Thank him Explain the reason you left without completing your course say during your cour

You were studying in an English speaking country and suddenly needed to go back to your home country leaving your course incomplete.
-Write a letter to your teacher to Thank him
-Explain the reason you left without completing your course
-say during your course study what did you like most about this course

Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to apprise you that due to a urget curcumstance, i had to leave the course mid away. my name is Rahul gumber, from Moga.

The reason was that accidently my grandhfather got sleeped on the wet floor on that time. Beacuse of a hazard accident, my faimly had to rush him into hospital. Since i am very close to heart of my grandfather, i wanted to go to him as soon as i can. Undoubetdly,my intiamcy towards him is very strong, therefore i can care him properly unlike other faimly members,

my one year experince in your college was quite memorable. I liked many things about your college. Firstly, all teachers were well educated and cooperative. Secondly, a number of game are played in the huge playground,Lastly, The environment of college was very appricated plus there is no discrimination between both genders

I am really thankful to you as you allowed to me leave the school. I will ensure you to that when my grandfather fell ok, i will try to rejoin the same couse in your college.

Yours faithfully,
Rahul gumber