You would like to participate in a work related seminar in another country Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates program accommodation and cost Write at least 150 words You do NOT need t

You would like to participate in a work-related seminar in another country. Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, program, accommodation and cost.
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Ingram,

I am really delighted to come to know about the Wireless Design seminar which is being held in Indonesia. I have heard that there are going to be many achievers from their respective industries which will be delivering presentations, Specially Jeff Doyle. I am looking forward to take part in this seminar as an attendee and would like to know about the details for the same.

As I will be flying down from India, I'd like to get some information from you. For instance when is the seminar going to start and end as I'd want to block my calendar, The program schedule with the speaker names. Furthermore as I am coming from a foreign country I'd need accommodation, are there any being provided by the organisers? if yes then what are the costs for it. if not I'd like to get some suggestions for good accommodations from you near the seminar location. Finally please let me know about the cost of participating in the seminar. Looking forward to hear back from you.
Sincerely,
Anirudh Malhotra