Your English speaking friend who lives in your town has asked for your advice about learning a new sport Write an email to your friend In your email Recommend a new sport that would be suitable for your friend to learn Explain how your firend could learn

Your English-speaking friend who lives in your town has asked for your advice about learning a new sport. Write an email to your friend. In your email
Recommend a new sport that would be suitable for your friend to learn
Explain how your firend could learn this sport
Suggest that you both learn this sport together

Dear Tom,
Hope you are doing well. I'm happy to mail you as I have an excellent suggestion for you to learn a trending sport.

The name of the sport is rugby, which is the national sport of Brazil. This sport needs a lot of attention and physical fitness. I believe you have the aforementioned qualities.

Next month the Sports Club of Ireland is conducting inter sports Champ championship. If you've shown your talent, they will give you free training in this sport.

I already have given my name for the championship and expecting the same from you. I'm pretty much Sure we both win the championship.
Moreover, It will be helpful for both of us to regularly practice together after the training.

I hope you utilize this opportunity.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the competition.

Best wishes,
Sandy