You are working for a company You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this Write a letter to your manager In your letter explain why you want to take time off work give details of the amount of time you need suggest how your

You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:

explain why you want to take time off work
give details of the amount of time you need
suggest how your work could be covered while you are away

Dear Mr. John,

I'm writing this letter to apply for a short-term leave At this month's end. I'm going to marry With a girl. Who is one of my close relatives in the next month. So my parents decided to arrange an engagement party at the end of this month. Even though I tried to postpone this ceremony, my parents insisted to get engaged soon.

I would be happy. I would be highly appreciative if you could grant me leave for three days, that is from 29-1-23 to. 31-1-23 as I have to manage all my shopping and function works. In order to compensate for the pending work on our new project, I would happily spend some extra time during the weekends and deliver the work as per our commitment within that time.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Thompson Peter.