Being a celebrity-such as a famous film star or sport personality- brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Being a celebrity-such as a famous film star or sport personality- brings problems as well as benefits.
Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

The live style of a celebrity is perceived by a general person as one which reaches perfection. However, if we analyse known fact further, it would be rather obvious that being a celebrity would expose the targeted individual to a distinctive subset of disadvantages, whilst positioning them at an elevated state.

Where advantages are considered, fame lead to high level acceptance. Celebrities who are publicly known are likely to grab more support when compared to a general citizen. For example, the event on which Lisa Peters got involved in collecting donations managed to attract amounts tolling to $1,500,000. Similar events which took place during previous years within the same location, during the same period without the endorsement of any celebrity, were not able to attract more than a few hundred thousand pounds.

Fame would lead to fortune. It would provide extremes of wealth and high level acceptance discussed above, which enables them to pursue all luxury needed in life. They are able to afford the best of homes, vehicles and any element perceived as needed, with all enhancements embedded. Their level of affordance is incomparable with a typical individual, which has pushed many of them to the richest lists in the UK.

Whilst providing a range of advantages as those discussed above, the lifestyles of celebrities are filled with unique set of trade-offs. For instance, celebrities are not in position to enjoy the level of privacy experience by a member of the general public. Stepping out of home for an urgency without being sharply dressed, is likely to grab the attention of media. A casual friendship with a friend is more likely to be termed as a relationship. The impact of the public reaction and interpretations are more likely result in damaging their personal lives.

Apart from the famousness, a celebrity possess the similar subset of capabilities of a common beings, at times at reduced levels. However, the public are likely to position them at much higher level of capability, purely due to the manner in which they are represented. Hence, they are more likely to be blamed during a common failure.

In conclusion to the facts discussed, it is clear that the lifestyle of a celebrity with attached advantages could be acquired while trading of the advantages which we experience from not being so famous. Deciding which is best based on the advantages which the each lifestyle offer, is up to each individual. When coming into my own point of view, I shall never trade off my lifestyle with that of a celebrity as I highly respect my privacy and family life.