In britain,when someone gets old they often go to live in a home with other old people where thers are nurse to look after them.Sometime the government has to pay for this care.why do you think should pay for this care,the government or the family?

In britain,when someone gets old they often go to live in a home with other old people where thers are nurse to look after them.Sometime the government has to pay for this care.
why do you think should pay for this care,the government or the family?

old age homes are spreading their roots in cities. Many families send their older in old age home due to lack of time where nurses provide the care. Thus,this type of old age home related to non government and government orgenization. Here,i would like to account for given statement.

There are manifold points to support my point of view.First and foremost, family send their older in oldage home due to lack of time. Thence, they should pay money in old age home for nursing care.Consequently, it is very helpful for senior citizen in nongovernment organization. Moreover, they should do round in old age home care for checking the system related to food,rooms etc. Because ,some time old age caretaker do not provide the good facilities such as, food,medicine and rooms and therefore, they should nol check only but they should give the sufficient fund also.

on the contrary, others have conflicting views, They think that, Government, also should pay to old age homes because alot of oldage homes under the Government. Thence,people pay the tax to Government whole age and therefor, it is duty of government pay the money for nursing care and for other things in oldage homes.

To recapitulate, both sides pay to old age homed. Some time, some families are not able to pay the fund for their older in old age homes. Hence, Government shoud pay and take responsibilities. Apart from it I think, this is first responsibility of family and theirfor they should pay monthly fund and provide the good facilities because, sence citizen part of families.