Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In the contemporary scenario, it is unquestionable that education of young generation is one of the most pressing issues. One solution which has been put forward so as to multiply figures of educated children is to educate them at home.However,this approach is a controversial matter as it has both positive and negative aspects. Personally,its advantages outweigh its drawbacks. Therefore,i somewhat disagree with the statement.

It is fairly easy to perceive why some human beings prefer the system. The first reasoning is that according to some parents in this way they can shelter their youngsters from the surrounding's .

Broadly speaking,on the other hand negative points also exist along the positive aspects which have been mentioned above. The most significant consideration is that, from psychologists' point of view, children should go to schools and to other learning centres. Otherwise,they can have difficulties in interacting with other people. The further trouble is that the education given by parents at home cannot be as effective as by teachers in the learning centres. For instance, if there is something that their parents are not good at,it means their children won't be good at them to boot. However,if they were at school,they could ask another pedagog to enlighten them.

Putting all aforementioned things into a nutshell,despite pluses of educating children at home, it has several drawbacks that outweigh upsides. Therefore,the government should take out action so as to stamp out the problem. If the government doesn't take any measures forthwith, the majority of youth generation will have their psychology affected badly by to be taught under the isolated circumstances.