Every year several language die out.Some people think that this is no important because life will be easier if there are fewer language in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Every year several language die out.Some people think that this is no important because life will be easier if there are fewer language in the world.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Language is a means of communication. Without good communication it is difficult to be in contact and to develop intimacy with each other. Although people love their nation and their language and because of it they do not want their language to be died out,really it is not good for the well being of the nation if numbers of language exist in this world.

Firstly, people use different language in different society. To learn this language they have to spend a lot of fund.As a result a hugh amount of money is invested for study. In addition,if there are many language to be used, the total cost automatically increase which force people to cut their fruitful project and invest in unnecessary expenses.

Secondly,As people use to speak different language they will be unknown of another language as a result humans are unfamiliar with the developed technology of the society and with the people of next nation. Beside this we all know that some language are popular all over the world such as English, French, Japanese, Chinese etc and adding to this English is known as international language so we all have to know about it for self development and to know the present situation of the world.

If only a single language can do the best in compare to many than i think it is worthless to spend lot of fund and energy to get many. We should always do or take a easy way to develop ourself and society.

To conclude,of course people love their mothertounge and feel bad if their language die, but to make their life smooth, for the self betterment and for the good of the nation it would be worthy to choose one international language in whole world.