Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities other however,say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both of these view and give your opi

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities other however,say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.

Discuss both of these view and give your opinion.

Public health plays a vital role in the development of nation. If the health of the public is good,country can take next step regarding to the progress of society and individuals. Sports is necessary for the physical development and can be used instead of exercise but to be healthy it is not sufficient because others factors such as vaccination,healthy and nutritious food and fresh environment are also compulsory.

In the begging,sports plays an important role to develop the health of the public. In one hand ,it can be used in the place of exercise or it is not necessary to do exercise if people play sports regularly. In the another hand it refresh us as a result people are in sound health i.e physically and mentally. As there are different advantages of sports in our life, it is fruitful to introduce new and modern sports facilities for the well being of nation.

To continue, different kinds of other factors are also essential for the development of public health such as vaccination, healthy food and fresh environment play a main role for becoming healthy. People should have good concept or they should have a knowledge about the required and optional vaccination, about the food that gives us nutrition, and about the way to clean our environment. All these measures are important for our good health.

Now in my opinion, although sports is important factor and sports facilities are also useful ,really other factors are also important for the development of public health. Beside this sports can be used as a particular subject not a whole reason behind good public health.

Overall,we can say that not only a object laid people to be healthy but some other factors also play a lead role in the development of public health. So people should be well known of these things.