Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic ans pollution problems.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Since day after day the number of cars in cities increases rapidly and people are more eager on using their own car instead of using public transportation we have faced more jams and numbers of diseases due to polluted air. Recently, the air pollution has become a concerned world’s issue. Different countries have made variety decisions to decline the rate of air pollution.

In my opinion, although increasing the petrol price could not be the best strategy to cut down the usage of personal cars but it is a good way to make people use public transportation or other alternatives such as bicycles. In addition, in this case you can reduce the distance between labor level and rich level because rich people prefer to pay more and use their own car.

On the other hand, by more money which governments could get by increasing the petrol price, they could improving other cities facilities such as the quality and quantity of buses, building more subway stations and plant more trees to decline the air pollution. Also, oil is a natural and national source and we must save this energy source for future generations so it a good idea to save this energy by increasing its price. It has taken million years to obtaining gas and oil so it is common to considering valuable.

To sum up, although this strategy has its own drawbacks such as damaging car industries and declined quality of produced car and the peoples dissatisfaction would be rise up but due to mentioned reasons I somehow agree with this plan

Sentence: On the other hand, by more money which governments could get by increasing the petrol price, they could improving other cities facilities such as the quality and quantity of buses, building more subway stations and plant more trees to decline the air pollution.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to could and improving
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to cities and facilities

Sentence: Also, oil is a natural and national source and we must save this energy source for future generations so it a good idea to save this energy by increasing its price.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to it and a

it is common to considering valuable.
it is common to do sth.

dissatisfaction would be rise up
dissatisfaction would be rising up