It is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media-rich society.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or exper

It is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media-rich society.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

One question which has caused a great deal of controversy over the years is the influence of the media. Nowadays, media is becoming more controversial and difficult issue on our lives. Although, it offers a number of advantages, there are also some interesting disadvantages. This essay will look at how these benefits outweigh drawbacks.

It is argued that progress of media has a lot of benefits on our lives. For example, media gives people information and warn them some information which can be banned by some famous people. Media does not allow this type of information remains secret and shows people in different ways, for example via TV, radio, newspapers, some social networks and other these types of things. As a result, media can help people to get much more information and widen their outlooks.

However, on the side of these arguments, there are also some compelling negative points. The main disadvantage is that sometimes media consists of so-called journalists. They cheat people to broadcast wrong information. They especially give data which is incorrect about famous people's life. One of the my friends experienced these types of event. She told me one journalist posted false information about famous actor on facebook. It caused a big problem among them. At the end of this problem amercement was paid by this journalist. As a consequence, they should approach their work responsibly otherwise it can led to some strict punishments.

After analysing, both sides of these arguments it can be concluded that it is a well-balanced and accurate issue. That is why they should be attentive. My personal view is that this issue should be under taken control by government.