Many people spend a lot of time using communication technologies. What are the reasons for this? What effects will this haveon our family and friends?

Due to the expansion and advancement in technology, the time spent on smart phones and other electrical devices has increased rapidly. Many people consider this as an improvement in the modern lifestyle. But the loss due to this recognized by a very few amount of people. There is a gap that is increasing between family members, although some people may say that they have made new friends. But then the concern is how much they know about their new friend.

It would be disrespectful and childish to ignore or reject the latest development in technologies. Many individuals learn new things by using the internet, new words and new processes. Many young students are online students and their only mode of access to their course is through internet.

Although there are many advantages to the usage of technology there are many demerits points attached to it. Now a day, the elementary kids also have smart phones. With the increasing amount of taxes and expense's of the family, parents need to work long hours. Although, the young generation is so busy on their phone, that they, hardly ever note the presence of their parents. However, the kids and their phones are not only to blame. With help of technology, parents can bring their work home. Hence, expanding the gap, rather than trying to close it.

However, there are so many apps now days available. Those have created a strange kind of gap between close friends. Although, with the help of these apps, face-book, twitter, snap-chat, and what’s app people have made new friends. But the friends they had all their childhood are lost and the only thing they knew about their new friends was that they had been told by them.

Overall, technology has spread worldwide; there are many pros and cons to it. But anything that is over exploited or taken for granted is going to have some side effects.

But the loss due to this recognized by a very few amount of people.
But the loss due to this is recognized by a very few amount of people.

although some people may say that they have made new friends. But then the concern is
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

With help of technology,
With the help of technology,

It would be disrespectful and childish to ignore or reject the latest development in technologies
It would be disrespectful for childish to ignore or reject the latest development in technologies