Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo

There are many individuals that believe that by providing more physical equipment can result in the development of better health conditions for everyone. Although, there are many, who do not support this, they believe that greater measures will be required to experience effective results. I, however, believe that if the equipment is used in the proper manner, it will show great changes in the health of the individuals.

A community is made from a number of people that live there. However, they all have different beliefs and as individual they all support their beliefs. What a person believes or neglect has a scenario behind, it could be due to their childhood, or something they have observed in their lifetime. For instance, an elderly woman might consider going on a jog or walk as a way to tune up her health. But, 18 years old might prefer going to gym to exercise or she might consider playing a sport.

Hence, it can be noted that the young generation supports the idea that providing sports facilities is not going to be enough. One of the measures that can be taken to improve the situation is the introduction of community centres. This could result in the community kids getting together not only will they exercise but also make some friends.

Therefore, it can be seen that new generation believes that many greater measure should be taken for the public health to improve over time. Although, some individual disagree with this statement. I strongly support their view. There are many ways to improve the health of an individual. It is sometimes as simple as such laugh that can help one, relax.

There are many individuals that believe that by providing more physical equipment can result in the development of better health conditions for everyone.
There are many individuals who believe that by providing more physical equipment, it can result in the development of better health conditions for everyone.

a number of people that live there.
a number of people who live there.

some individual disagree with this statement
some individuals disagree with this statement

The arguments are not right on the point.