Many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can`t afford the medication to treat themselves. Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced p

Many people in the undeveloped world die from diseases that are curable because they can`t afford the medication to treat themselves. Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world should be obliged to make their products available at reduced prices in these undeveloped countries so that people do not die unnecessarily.

If we search why curable diseases turning to depth, we will see this crucial issue in the undeveloped part of the world. It is a well-known fact that in our modern century all academics find even uncurable diseases` cures within research technologies and their developing methedologies. Opinions are divided as to whether drug companies should give their medicine products to undeveloped countries at reduced prices or not, but I am partially agree and disagree with this options due to a couple of reasons.

First of all, it is needless to say that in the refined world we always learn about some countries that suffer from diseases and even each person try to help individually to these people by transfering certain amount of money -because of their salary, to their bank account or etc. For example, in nowadays all over the world try to help Turkey due to the last Soma incidents` victims or their families. This example clearly shows that in our modern world people in most cases come to each others aid which we should exactly do like giving medicine care or their other needs as much as we can. That is why I am not hesitating to confess that the mentioned aids are our humanity owes.

It should also be noted that some facts preserve its reality seriousness like `help` is not always right way. Due to the confidential researches, most poor countries -which always get aids from different states, keep their poverty while overseas lasting their helps to them. It explains one most considerable expression that is `Poor people are poor because they are being poor`. Therefore, from this example we should take this issue that to reduce medicine prices for undeveloped countries is not always honest.

Taking everything into account, I take this view that we should recognize true addresses to help people if we do want to decrease their problems during our helping process.

even each person try to help
even each person tries to help

Sentence: Opinions are divided as to whether drug companies should give their medicine products to undeveloped countries at reduced prices or not, but I am partially agree and disagree with this options due to a couple of reasons.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and whether
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and options

Sentence: This example clearly shows that in our modern world people in most cases come to each others aid which we should exactly do like giving medicine care or their other needs as much as we can.
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: It is a well-known fact that in our modern century all academics find even uncurable diseases cures within research technologies and their developing methedologies.
Error: uncurable Suggestion: incurable
Error: methedologies Suggestion: methodologies

Sentence: First of all, it is needless to say that in the refined world we always learn about some countries that suffer from diseases and even each person try to help individually to these people by transfering certain amount of money -because of their salary, to their bank account or etc. For example, in nowadays all over the world try to help Turkey due to the last Soma incidents victims or their families.
Error: transfering Suggestion: No alternate word