Mobile phones and the Internet are useful tools. However, not many elderly people use them. In what ways can mobile phones and the Internet be useful to elderly people? How can elderly people be encouraged to use them?

We have witnessed the rapid advancement of technology in society. However, It is argued that not many elderly people use those devices. In this essay, I will discuss the possible benefits for this phenomenon and elaborate below.

There are certainly some benefits of using phones and the internet. One of the merits is that it is convenient for the elders to keep in touch with friends and family. By simply having a mobile phone ,elders are no longer need to travel a long distance to visit old friends. As a result, they can save energy and as well as accumulate knowledge of using mobile phone from daily basis. Another advantage is obtain latest news and information from those devices immediately. Senior citizens, in most cases, used to read newspaper in the morning, therefore, using computers and mobiles to access internet allows them read breaking news from online instead of waiting for newspaper.

Fortunately, there are some easy ways to encourage elderly people to use cell phones and internet. To begin with, free internet in the public libraries. Many elders, for example, love to read books from library, but sometimes the books are borrowed out by others. Providing free internet generally encourages the elders to use computers to access internet to read the articles. Apart from this, manufactures can design new patterns which particular suit old people. Having easy functions and features would more likely to captivate the attention of the elderly people to use it.

In conclusion, although some elders are not use cell phones and internet, it still has some easy ways to encourage the elderly people to use them.

elders are no longer need to
elders no longer need to

Another advantage is obtain latest news
Another advantage is to obtain latest news

To begin with, free internet in the public libraries.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

new patterns which particular suit old people.
new patterns which particularly fit old people.

Having easy functions and features would more likely to captivate the attention of the elderly people to use it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

although some elders are not use not cell phones and internet,