With the increase of demand of energy sources of oil and gas should people look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas

With the increase of demand of energy sources of oil and gas, should people look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places? Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas.

We have witnessed the increasing use of energy sources as result of rapid advancement of society. It is argued that human should look for more sources in remote areas and untouched places. In my perspective, I think this statement has both positives and negatives.

The benefits of looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places are relatively obvious. One of the merits is that this boots the development of economy. By exploiting the sources and materials in Australia, the government can significant improve the GDP and create more job opportunity for the local people. As a result, exporting these sources to other country will increase the financial of the country and reduce the unemployment rate. Another benefits is that the demand of the citizens can be satisfied. As more and more people live in metropolis, the usage of gases and oils are definitely higher than ever. By simply providing energy sources of oil and gas, it generally meets the needs of local residents.

However, there are pitfalls as well. To start with, natural resources are limited. If petroleum is depleted, for example, people will need to spend long years to find other alternatives sources to replace it. This also could cause the development of cars manufactures hinder in the future. Consequently, these issues would affect the future development of country. Apart from this, the deterioration of environment. Exploiting resources usually needs a lot of machines to dig and cut trees, therefore, it will creates a lot of smoke when workers are operating machines. This also damages the ecosystem and forces the wild animals to the forest, which in turn, increase the risk of extinction.

In conclusion, there are both merits and drawbacks. However, I still think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages because development of economy is the first priority.

as result of rapid advancement of society.
as the result of rapid advancement of society.

Sentence: One of the merits is that this boots the development of economy.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and boots

Sentence: By exploiting the sources and materials in Australia, the government can significant improve the GDP and create more job opportunity for the local people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and significant

Sentence: Another benefits is that the demand of the citizens can be satisfied.
Suggestion: Refer to Another and benefits

Sentence: If petroleum is depleted, for example, people will need to spend long years to find other alternatives sources to replace it.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to alternatives and sources

Sentence: This also could cause the development of cars manufactures hinder in the future.
Description: The fragment cars manufactures hinder is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace manufactures with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Exploiting resources usually needs a lot of machines to dig and cut trees, therefore, it will creates a lot of smoke when workers are operating machines.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and creates