Modern technology had made it easier for individual to download copyrighted music and books from Internet for no charge To what extent this is positive or negative development.

Modern technology had made it easier for individual to download copyrighted music and books from Internet for no charge

To what extent this is positive or negative development.

The pravalance of internet is gaining ground all over the world.Presently,Internet plays a megnificent role to keep people up to date in every walk of life and allowing people to download copyright music and books free of cost.Here,This eassy will account for pros and cons of this trend.

There are manifold pros of internet in modern societies.First and foremost,The presence of Internet is lucrative for saving time.For example,nowadays people can download every reliable knowledge for every sector without wasting time for visiting to markets.As a result, online services could be fruitful for human being.Apart from it,the existence of online data plays a phenomenal role to satisfy the needs of people through their comprehensive knowledge.By contrast, it has thorny side too.

To commence with, the presence of music and books on Internet is sending the business of libraries and bookstores at alarming rate.For example, People mostly use internet for comprehensive knowledge instead of spending lots of money on books. Furthermore,providing comprehensive knowledge on Internet could diminish health status of people.For instance,people prefer to visit sites for knowledge and amusement.So it not only lead to sendentary life style but also cause various health problem.

From my notion,although Internet contributes phenomenally to sufficient needs of people.Unnecessary freedom is perilous for well being of mankind. It is mondatary to set a benchmark for Internet to deliver information in limited manners to prevent shutting down meny business.

To recapitulate, undeniably, Internet underlies the scenario of modern communities.However,Limitation of Internet is very necessary for people as well as publisher world.