More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life, but city lifecan be extremely difficult. Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city. How can governments make urban life better for everyone?

More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life, but city life
can be extremely difficult. Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city. How can governments make urban life better for everyone?

People nowadays are blindly relocating to the cities for better future. City life not only provides better life but also gives range of problems too.

Firstly, people living in the city are continuously facing extreme traffic and pollution. Sometimes they require even one hour traveling for only five to ten kilometers distance within the city. Also because of the pollution, people are suffering from some diseases especially respiratory problems. Secondly, the cost of living in the city is very high compare to other places. Sometimes normal person even cannot fulfill his family’s basic requirements even though he is getting satisfactory income. Price of vegetables, milk and some other regular items is too high. Thirdly, people cannot afford to buy their own home in the city because of the extreme demand in the real estate. Normal person can only able to buy his dream home in his imaginations. Often they spend their entire life in rented house.

To improve urban life government has to take concrete steps. To tackle traffic problems it should implement proper, effective, and well managed public transport system. If people use this system regularly then we can reduce traffic problems. Apart from this, strict and severally punishable traffic rules should be implemented to maintain traffic regulations. State and citizens have to organize tree planting programs to make city green and pollution free. Government should encourage people and should reward them for their valuable work. Apart from this, to regulate the real estate prices, government has to implement strict law and can also reduce interest on home loans so that more and more people can buy their own home.

In conclusion, today city life is tremendously painful and to make it comfortable, city people and the government should take necessary with cooperation.

gives range of problems too.
gives a range of problems too.

the cost of living in the city is very high compare to other places.
the cost of living in the city is very high compared to other places.

city people and the government should take necessary with cooperation.
city people and the government should take necessary cooperation.