Recent research has shown that within the European Union the largest difference between the earnings of men and women exists in the UK. Many equal rights campaigners believe that immediate action should be taken to close the gender pay gap.To what extent

Recent research has shown that within the European Union the largest difference between the earnings of men and women exists in the UK. Many equal rights campaigners believe that immediate action should be taken to close the gender pay gap.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

In European countries, recent research has proven that there is a large gap between the income of working men and working women and UK is way ahead in this list compare to some other nations. Some organizations believe that we should take quick and immediate steps to remove this gender pay gap. Up to certain extent I agree with this view but same time also think that in certain professions men deserves more salary than women.

To start with, men are always stronger than their counter part. Most of them can work dedicatedly as they do not have much responsibilities of home and kids compare to woman because woman have to manage home and working life parallel. Some jobs require heavy physical workout and for these professions I do not think women are suitable. In such case men should deserve more than women. For example in UK most of the labor workers are men and they get higher salary in this profession than women.

On the other side, today girls are working head to head with boys in every field. They are joining military forces, doing research work and even selecting labor work as a profession. So we should never under estimate them. By treating them equally, we can encourage them to select different jobs for their bright career. Also girls are more responsible and clever than boys. In literacy rate index in UK, they rank higher than men. They always give their best performance even if they have commitments to their families and kids. For example in UK itself, most of the working ladies are doing cooking job regularly at their home while managing their professional career.

To summaries, men and women should be treated equally and they both deserve equal benefits respected to their jobs. Also for some jobs like labor work, men should get more as they are physically stronger in these area.

there is a large gap between the income of working men and working women and UK is way ahead in this list compare to some other nations
there is a large gap between the income of working men and working women and UK which is way ahead in this list compared to some other nations

they do not have much responsibilities of home and kids compare to woman
they do not have much responsibilities of home and kids compared to woman

Sentence: Most of them can work dedicatedly as they do not have much responsibilities of home and kids compare to woman because woman have to manage home and working life parallel.
Error: dedicatedly Suggestion: dedicated

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence.