Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.

In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make?

has this become a positive or negative development?

Now, people live in modern contemporary. at this condition, technology has make huge effect for human live. seeing from real fact, many things that changed because of technology. it can be positive or negative. depend on our ways to face this process. An example of human ways that had been changed is how to interact with each other.

Almost all of the types of relationship has changed, adjacent for how to interact with other people. knowing from the past, generally interaction with other people should be face to face and only important thing that use gadget ( like telegram, payphone, or cellphone ). but, now the condition are contrast, only the important thing that use direct communication. human that made by god to be a social organism and be a smartest organism in the world, cant changed their own need. one of the need is social interaction. research says that direct interaction is more effective than indirect interaction. because we can feel directly our mate sounds, feeling, eyes mobility , and another thing that we cant have on indirect interaction. Direct interaction can be our mood booster and can be our problem solver.

the main purpose of Technology that created by human are to abridge the human task, including the task of interaction. because of many problem, human interaction become hard and complex, so technology start to be a solution to make human interaction more easy. technology can be a rescue system for human interaction, when they are hard to be contacted. but technology is not only one way to interact with other people, we cant erase our main ways to interact that is with direct interaction.

Finally, its depend on own self, how to develop their interaction process. sometimes we need technology to facilitate interaction with other people. but, direct interaction are more important.