In recent years, farming practice has changed to include methods such as factory farming and the use of technology to improve crops. Some people believe these developments are necessary, while others regard them as dangerous and advocate a return to more

In recent years, farming practice has changed to include methods such as factory farming and the use of technology to improve crops. Some people believe these developments are necessary, while others regard them as dangerous and advocate a return to more traditional farming methods. Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion.

In this contemporary epoch, things are changing at a faster pace. The new order has bought a sea change in the way people live and work. It is advocated by some that, farming practice should use factory farming and technology to improve crops, while it is refuted on many contexts by many. This essay, therefore, is an attempt to explain both these aspects along with my perspective.

The first characteristic to point out in this context is that, in anterior times, traditional farming was effective, because there were fewer mouths to feed. But, today it is nearly impossible to do so, because of the growing population. Moreover, the use of pesticides, not only enhances the quantity, but also improves the quality. In addition, the crops can be protected from a plethora of diseases.

Furthermore, for many nations, it can be the source of income, for instance, India. They can export their products, and can make some money. If they would use the traditional methods, than their production would be slow and less productive.

In the ultimate analysis, it can be observed that, undoubtedly, retrogressive metamorphosis is impossible. Henceforth, a balanced approach must be devised to bring the pros and cons of the modern methods to a precedential level.