In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for government to impose a higher tax on this kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree wit

In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for government to impose a higher tax on this kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, there are the majority of people who are from developed and undeveloped countries, spend much more time on consuming ready meal. Consequently, many poeple who are overeating fast food, often suffering from health problem such as overweighting. It is claimed that the goverenment should force suppliers to pay a higher tax of this kind of food to overcome this problem. As far as I am concern that I opposite of this view and in further paragraphs I will support my opinion with some examples.

First and foremost, In recent years, there has been high growth of consuming fast food. It is an undeniable fact that those people who caused their own illness because of thier choice of food. As a consequence, they often find this issue to be solved by the goverenment by attacing suppliers of this kind of foods as so to not to have an adequate information about fast food. In this cases, why a higher tax should be stated by goverentment for pollutions treatment.

Futhermore, we also should take into account our social economics system. From an economical point of view, if goverenment might legislate to pay tax on food business like fast food cafes, restaurants and production industries, there would be overpriced the cost of food markets. As a result, this kind of rules effect on raising prices both healthy food and fast food. What is more, following some years the numbers of cafes and restaurants would be reduced and even production industries might be going bankrupt.

On the other hand, there is no doubt that many families who simply cannot afford to buy healthy food or pay higher taxes for fast food, may commit a crime when they have a shorage of food.

By way of a conclution, imposing higher tax on fast food not seem to be the right answer. If the goverenment chose to do this, it would only lead to greater poverty and even families facing further hardship.