In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young

Every individual has penchant towards travelling. The dynamics of travelling in between the academics changed the trends dramatically. In some countries youths are encouraged to work or travel for a year before starting university studies. In my perception,it is a commendable move and both the positive and negative aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,of late,it has been seen that the pragmatic way of learning introduce new substandard to the society. Finding individuality by freedom and responsibility and maturity which makes a person to rationalize between the benevolent and cynical. Moreover,travelling is very fascinating for most of the youths. One of the principal value of travelling is that,it breaks the monotony of life and work. Travelling is a time when an individual relax,reflect and ponder.Most people after a pleasant travel return home with fresh outlook,new zeal and better determination. Travelling has also great informative value. The significant role for students is that what they learn in textbooks can be practically understood.

Moving further,every coin has two sides,the immense freedom may sometimes show drastic results. For an illustration,travelling for a year of a naive young developing mind could be rampant. With exploring new cultures and tradition,children might get indulge in unethical activities such as drugs etcetera. As far as work is concerned,working of a young just after school could prssurize an individual socially,emotionally,intellectually and mentally. The certain paradigm must be set for the sake of youths.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that this is a crucial aspect which must be followed by the youths but under proper supervision and look after.

Sentence: The dynamics of travelling in between the academics changed the trends dramatically.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: As far as work is concerned,working of a young just after school could prssurize an individual socially,emotionally,intellectually and mentally.
Error: prssurize Suggestion: pressurize