Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumtances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumtances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

In the old times to this times, crimes always occured in the societies whether it is happened in rich societies or poor societies. To keep it at bay, the societies must establish punishment for those crimes in hope that the crimes will never be conducted ever again. People think that there should be fixed punishments for every crimes commited. However, others argue that we must also look into the circumtances for the crimes happened and the motivation for committing it when deciding on the punishment.

For handling the crimes sometimes they need to take an action such as punishment to prevent those crimes frome occuring. Fixed punishment, giving proper punishment for each types of crime committed, may give justice and fairness to the scieties as well as give them kind of feel of safety. Since the past, those punishment have been carried out over the times. However, without considering other things to conduct such punishments, it would not shows any fair judgement and justice. In fact, those punishment just shows an illusion of fairness. For punishing people who committing crimes, we must look at the circumtances that drive those people to commit crimes and judge it either it is white crimes or not, accidentally or intentionally and others. Not only we must look into the circumtances but also the motivation for committing the crimes itself.

To sum up, it is a proper action to establish punishment preventing the crimes from happening. However, we must not neglect the circumtances and motivation of the accused who commit the crimes so we can give the punishment fair and square.