Some people have a close relatoinship with pets. These people treat their birds, cats or any animals as members of their family.In your opinion, are such relationship is good ? why or why not.

Some people have a close relatoinship with pets. These people treat their birds, cats or any animals as members of their family.
In your opinion, are such relationship is good ? why or why not.

It can be seen that, some people are quite affectionate towards their pets. On the contrary some people do not want to keep pets in their house. Because they think that, there is not any space for animals in their houses. However to my point of view, animals has their own importance and people can treat them as their family members.

To begin with, such a ties is mutually benificial. People will not feel lonely in the presence of any animal. Thus pet are the best company for those who live lonenly at their houses. Morover animals can become first friend of children. Because they learn various things from pets like braveness, kindness, devotion and so on. To my notion, any animal can become a good friend of human. Because they will according to the training which we give them.

Though some people motted that, there are certain risk factor that individual must to know how to behave with the animal. In addition to they also thinh that, keep pet is the wastage of money time and efforts, as well as special feed and proper care is indispensable for pets. Because pets are very senstive they can not tolerate cool and hot weather. Some time they can be harmful for health also. They spread diseases and allergie.

In totally, I personally believe that, important role is being played by pet in every one life. So I think it is a good relationship between peta and humans