Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Other say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which view point do you agree with? Use specific reason and examples to support your a

Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Other say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which view point do you agree with? Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

Advertising makes us interesting to buy things because people make advertising to make other people interest to buy things. Some people say that encourages us to buy things they really do not need. Other people say that advertisement tell their about new products may improve our lives. But I thinks advertisement have useful and can improve our live. However, it has negative effect, but if we can control our self, the negative effect cannot happen. In the following statement I will give example and reasons to support my opinion.

From the one side, advertising is packaged attractively, so people sometimes buy things whereas they really do not need. For example, woman is very happy if they see things of discount. They can buy it although they really no need, and finally they have much stuff and just piled in the closet.

From the other side, people sometimes confuse to buy things. They usually get answer from advertising, for example. My friend wants to buy a mobile phone, and he needs a mobile phone which can be used to send email and call. He confuses about type of phone, after he sees mobile advertising on the television. He becomes to know about type of mobile which they need.

In my opinion, I agree with the point that advertisements tell us about a new products that improve our live, because it makes easily to choice things that I want. And I am not people who are easy influenced by advertisement, so I do not need to worry about an influence of promotions.

In conclusion, advertisements can improve our live. Conversely, advertisements can influence us to but things that we really do not need. So, we should be smart to buy things and do not follow desire.