Some people think that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. Others, however, believe that job security is more important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that a high salary is the most important factor in choosing a job. Others, however, believe that job security is more important.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

How to select a job has been a headache to many people. It is argued that a high salary is the most important factor while others think that job security is more important. In my perspective, I think that both arguments are reasonable which I will elaborate below.

There are certainly some reasons why a high salary is the most important factor. Firstly, cost of living is really high in metropolis. As living in big cities, employees and workers have to pay higher prices for housing , transport, and even food. Choosing a job with high income allows citizens have higher sustainability in city live. Secondly, people can improve their quality of lives. With more disposable income in their hands, citizens are able to afford many branded products and luxury goods such as cars from cars from Audi and perfumes from CK to match their social status.

However, there are opposing voices saying that job security is more important factor. To start with, people need not to worry about their financial problems. By working at listed companies for years, workers generally feel safe even if economy crisis occurs and they still get pay at the end of every months. Apart from this, people will development of useful skills. By doing the same job for years, people naturally adopt more practical skills such as computer skills and negotiation skills. This may helps the development of the employees future careers.

In conclusion, although high salary is vital for choosing a job, I think still think that job security is more important because employees can feel safe.

is more important factor.
is a more important factor.
is more important.

people will development of useful skills.
people will develop useful skills.

Sentence: This may helps the development of the employees future careers.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and helps