Some people think that newspapers are the best source of news. Others, however, believe that news is presented better on television or the Internet. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that newspapers are the best source of news. Others, however, believe that news is presented better on television or the Internet.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

We have witnessed the rapid advancement of technology in society. It is argued that newspapers are the best source of news, while others think news on television or the internet is better. In my perspective, I think both statements are reasonable and will elaborate below.

There are certainly some benefits of reading newspaper. One of the merits is that high standard of language on newspapers. By simply reading newspapers from daily basis, people can master wide range of vocabularies and grammars. Consequently, individuals, who read newspapers, will able to understand quickly of the articles. Another benefit is individuals are able to read it anytime. Having break time, employees can relax and enjoy on café by reading newspapers. This also can helps people to kill time when they are waiting for colleagues.

However, there are opposing voices saying news is presented better on television or the internet. To begin with, reporters on television are persuasive. When reporters are reporting some breaking news, local citizens generally pay more attentions because reporters have good voices and speak fluent English. Apart from this, news is free to access on the internet. By simply browsing news on ABC news website, people are able to read latest news immediately instead of spending few dollars on newspapers from stores. This also helps the local residents save more money.

In conclusion, some people prefer read newspaper while others enjoy watching television and browsing news on the internet. I still think that people should read more newspapers because it helps people to enhance their standard of English and can have quick understanding.

One of the merits is that high standard of language on newspapers.
One of the merits is the high standard of language on newspapers.

will able to understand quickly
will be able to understand quickly

Another benefit is individuals are able to
Another benefit is that individuals are able to

This also can helps people
This also can help people