stress is now major problem in many countries around the world,What are the factors in modern society that causes this stress and how can we reduce it.

stress is now major problem in many countries around the world,
What are the factors in modern society that causes this stress and how can we reduce it.

Stress is one of the major threats which pulls the individual to the path of unhealthiness.Due to the reason different problems are introduced in the present world.These days the proportion of stress is in increasing trend because of numerous reasons.As a result there has been declining in the ratio of healthy people and population is decreasing.

To the outset,the main cause is unhealthy competition in market which directly increases the level of stress.Today due to the development of technology world became small place where there is tough competition between two revival parties.Everyone wants to grab the better opportunities and try to overtake the competitors.As a result stress is emerged.

Beside this,stress may enriches due to the different reasons such as leisure time,financial problems,family activities,health problems and educational problems which depends upon the concern person.Either there may be any reason behind it,it directly harms one's life and day to day activities of people of different countries.

To continue,although stress may cause by any of the above reasons,really it is one of the dangerous disease which may cause harmful health problems.It should be eliminated by going through the suitable solutions such as to over take competitors one should be well educated and experienced in related field.Other then this to overcome from daily and family problems people should be loyal and capable.

To conclude,stress should be recognize in the initial stage and impact should be take out as a result individual of this world can live happy and prosperous life.