University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subjectTo what extent do you agree or disagree?

University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

University is the final distintion of the career development . It is the place where individual gets their way for their better future. So,there should not be any kind of discrimination based on the gender for getting knowledge in any subject.

To begin with,Every human has a right to take decision regarding to their education and career. Being a girl or a boy is not a real subject matter for choosing their subject. It gives a bad impact to the student in their learning process and in getting knowledge. Every one can get more if they do it with their interest not because of a pressure for selection.

Beside this,although it cannot be ignored that a feeling of differentiation is not good,really sometime it would be necessary to do so . Because of some social circumstances and the interest of students became the main cause for the university to divide the student via gender. Such as in remote area man donot want to study in the field of cooking. More ladies were scared to join police force because of their less confidence which is developed because of the society concepts towards female.

Adding to this,Either in the case of male or female , we can see a certain opinions ageist which do not match with one another.Due to the reason,their subject selection process in university differs. And it became the main cause of differentiation in selecting subject. But there should not be a certain rules and regulation followed by university to select a subject in the basis of gender.

To conclude, it is vital for giving freedom to both male and female to choose their subject in university which should not bounded by the certain rules. At last it would be resulted the good future for the both students and university.