The supporters of genetic research claim that genetic engineering is the answer to many problems and it should be conducted and results should be rigorously applied?Is it true that genetic research has more benefits compared to drawbacks?

The dynamics of the medical science have been changed rampantly over the years.In relation to this,genetic engineering plays a pivotal role. Genetic research is the study of human DNA to find out what genes and environmental factors contribute to disease. The supporters of genetic research claim that genetic engineering is the answer to many problems and it should be conducted and results should be rigorously applied. The numerous aspects related to genetics are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,it has been seen that medical science has answers and cures of countless vigorous diseases.Facts and figures show that the field of genetics play a vital role. Over the years,thousands of researcher are giving their contribution in this substantial field. The severe diseases like TB had been tackled just because of genetic research.Consequently,the disease is curable after a proper treatment process. Scientists still working hard in this field because there are still some mortal diseases that have to be cope up.The anatomy of genetics is crucial because there are some diseases that are spreadable,so in that scenario genetic engineering acts as a boon. Government shows immense sincerity and strictness related to genetic research. The country's development depends upon the youths and developing minds,as far as they are not healthy, no country could even think of development. The precautions and the prevention should be rigorously followed by the human beings.

Moving further,any of the anatomy or research needs wide stability in finance. Thousands of crores are spend every year in this field. The solely demerits of the genetic research are as follows. Firstly,the economy of a country is disturbed. Secondly,some results are dangerous enough to scared the humankind. Otherwise the field of genetic research is in the favour of mankind. Although, every country is having atomic bombs and chemical weapons that could sabotage the society drastically. In that scenario, knowledge of different genres of chemicals are essential otherwise the results are disastrous for an illustration the atomic bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan destroy the generation and still some sign could be seen. In that case, knowledge of genetics are important.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that genetic engineering is a distinct and important genre of engineering which is helpful in mankind. Moreover,this distinctive engineering could be opted as a profession as well. The young generation must take initiatives in this field.

Scientists still working hard in this field
Scientists are still working hard in this field

Don't forget punctuation marks.
'knowledge of different genres of chemicals are essential otherwise the results are disastrous for an illustration the atomic bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan destroy the generation and still some sign could be seen. '

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.