Teenagers have problems at home and school.What difficulties are they facing now?What should parentsand schoolsdo to help them?

The dynamics of being teenagers have been changed rampantly over the years.There are numerous problem that teenagers faced at schools and homes.The sam has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,of late,it has been noticed that with the gradual change in the era teenagers are facing numerous problems.Firstly,problems at schools,the immense homework,there is no denying the fact that education is changing at wild pac,one has to ttain good marks in order to survive in the competition or in the society in future and consquently,teenagers do not find any time for the leisure activiies which leads to stress.Secondly,peer preasure,there is always a sense of forcing energy around which spark the inner desire to do something no matter if it is wrong.Onehas to avoid peer preasure beacuse it might leads an individual to indulge inbad activities.

Moving further,teenagers are facing problems at homes as well for an insance the preasure from the family to grab good grades in studies and to attain good position in games which makes an individual insecure and the inner confidence breakes automaticlly.Furthermore,partial behaviour of parents sometimes become a immense problem and its repercussions are lethal in termsof overall developmemt of an individual.Proactivemeasure must be taken to impart confidence aong teenagers and suitable steps so that one could get rid of from th problems

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that teenage is the developing age of an individual,if convenient steps are teken on time then the vital problem can be solved

education is changing at wild pac,
education is changing at a wild pace,

beacuse it might leads an individual to indulge inbad activities.
because it might lead an individual to indulge in bad activities.

Sentence: The dynamics of being teenagers have been changed rampantly over the years.There are numerous problem that teenagers faced at schools and homes.The sam has been discussed in the following paragraphs.
Error: sam Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To begin with,of late,it has been noticed that with the gradual change in the era teenagers are facing numerous problems.Firstly,problems at schools,the immense homework,there is no denying the fact that education is changing at wild pac,one has to ttain good marks in order to survive in the competition or in the society in future and consquently,teenagers do not find any time for the leisure activiies which leads to stress.Secondly,peer preasure,there is always a sense of forcing energy around
Error: pac Suggestion: pace
Error: consquently Suggestion: consequently
Error: ttain Suggestion: train
Error: activiies Suggestion: activities
Error: preasure Suggestion: pressure

Sentence: which spark the inner desire to do something no matter if it is wrong.Onehas to avoid peer preasure beacuse it might leads an individual to indulge inbad activities.
Error: inbad Suggestion: ?
Error: beacuse Suggestion: because
Error: preasure Suggestion: pressure

Sentence: Moving further,teenagers are facing problems at homes as well for an insance the preasure from the family to grab good grades in studies and to attain good position in games which makes an individual insecure and the inner confidence breakes automaticlly.Furthermore,partial behaviour of parents sometimes become a immense problem and its repercussions are lethal in termsof overall developmemt of an individual.Proactivemeasure must be taken to impart confidence aong teenagers and suitable steps
Error: insance Suggestion: instance
Error: developmemt Suggestion: development
Error: breakes Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: automaticlly Suggestion: automatically
Error: aong Suggestion: long
Error: termsof Suggestion: terms
Error: preasure Suggestion: pressure

Sentence: so that one could get rid of from th problems
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate,I will emphasize that teenage is the developing age of an individual,if convenient steps are teken on time then the vital problem can be solved
Error: teken Suggestion: ?

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to talk about 'What should parents and schools do to help them?'