There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need musicIs the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everyday.

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music
Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everyday.

Music is an influential matter which can impact human's relaxation, whereas many kind of music genres in the whole world are evolving rapidly. People tend to listen to music for certain types, depend on their taste, personality, and kind of activities while there are arguable statements of preserving traditional music instead of international favor.

People enjoy music for diverse motivations, for instances to escort their working hour, doing exercise, reducing stress level, or their hobby indeed. There are several things causing one of music taste are more preferable including the singer, instruments, lyrics, and melodies. For specific persons, they posses some kind of music taste based on their surrounding, hence it can be effective ways to overspread certain favor to people, furthermore, music shall improve human development through the creation of new genres.

Each country has various kinds of traditional music, which it can be the way to identify their citizen's features, and represent cultural heritage. However, several people used to listen those kind of music rather than mainstreamed music which occupied music chart, for instances radio, and prestigious award nominees, while it can be occurred by widespread of influencing people. This circumstance able to diminish the cultural value of nations, make traditional favor become rare and involved to global taste of certain countries which is taking effect mostly.

Thus, it concludes that traditional music needs higher deployment from the media for the purpose to influence the people in place of international music, which is attempting to avoid cultural extinction in this globalization era.