Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There is no doubt that vivid advertisements are the consequence of the contemporary world, that provide a wide variety of choices for customers who may be buy some those goods unnecessarily and just because of attractive advertisements. Nonetheless, providing crucial needs is the other side of the coin.

In one hand, nowadays the more advertising, firms expense for their brands, the more revenues they yield. Generally one of the best approaches to introduce brands is advertising them by colorful billboards, delightful commercials and even impressive flyers which are the best tools to manipulate individuals to supply those brands that are either luxury or essential, specifically those ones that famous artists or athletes show up them as the advertisers. As a result people are convinced by powerful saling tools which play main roll in business world.

On the other hand, providing vital goods like foods, fruits, bread and something like them are supplied by families even if they are not advertised by companies. Hence individuals eventually bye their requisites even though commercials or other advertising tools help people to select their required merchandises affordably and efficiently by showing up different brands of a similar product. However, if advertising of those goods which are necessary call off, families will not supply them? Absolutely not.

In conclusion, Not only do advertisements induce people to buy both luxury and necessary goods, but they also cause the sales and demands to increase in tighed competition business world, as a result high sales of merchandises clarify the power of advertisements.